Sunday, December 21, 2014

What a wunnerful world...




Having just awakened from a horrible dream(repeatedly revisited recently causing me to speculate that, like Scrooge, are these images meant to provide a window into a possible future lest I change my ways and habits)I wished to check the current  time.

Time...an artificial construct agreed upon by the peoples of the world to control & track a fleeting unnecessary notion similar to our belief in a system that assigns value to arbitrary random items because of perceived levels of, "That rock shines am be pretty. Mongo want big." If we can agree on concepts such as time and wealth wouldn't ya think we could sneak in peace, equality, and a weasel based power grid?

So...I go from dreams of uncontrollable palsy,the inability to make myself understood when speaking, and an outward personal presentation indicating drunkenness, to...,"1:39, it's gotta be later than that.

An aside: normally I sleep wonderfully on a regular consistent basis. However, the first few days of the winter break from school sleep alludes me. I guess I'm in a big hurry to relax and not waste time.

1:39 a.m. After checking the time I find a photo enhanced message from Young Thomas delivered from the Crescent City.




Uptown New Orleans full-bore tater tossin' is on!

 To see the quinisential American city "tossed" is proof beyond Louis's raspy claims that despite it all, "what a wunnerful world!"

No comments:

Post a Comment